Saturday, October 2, 2010

severe Mac withdrawal

folks, part of the reason I haven't blogged much lately is my lack-o-computer situation.

i have Mr. KK's PC dinosaur, but using it usually brings me to tears of frustration and threats of throwing it out the window.

i.need.a.mac.

now.

however, i can't justify purchasing a mac when we're renovating a house, and every last dime is going into that project. not to mention my pay cut for my new job (not that I'm complaining, i'm WAAAAAAY happier).

here's a crazy idea: i set up a website for people to donate to my mac cause. then i can purchase a mac and blog every day, and make the world a better place!

too far fetched?

or perhaps i can go all 'shopaholic' and sell all of my clothes.

or an organ.

1 comment:

ChristyLove said...

Not at all too far-fetched. I'd donate to it, if it meant you'd blog more!