Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fwd: All About Me

I very rarely read the forwards I get in my email, so the chances of me sending something on is pretty rare.

But I'm a sucker for the Q & A emails.

Here's mine:

1. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?

Sunday (over my stupid car!)


2. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Love my printing

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SANDWICH?

Chicken cutlet with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles on a hard roll


4. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?

You’re reading it

5. MOST ADVENTUROUS THING YOU’VE EVER DONE?

Canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Cheerios with sugar (or as my mother calls them, Cheerioats)

7. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Emotionally, yes

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Vanilla. Then Cookies & Cream. Then Peanut Butter (but only from this awesome place on the Jersey Shore)

9. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?

How hard I am on myself

10. LAST THING YOU ATE?

English muffin with butter

11. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Pink

12. FAVORITE SMELLS

sautéing garlic and pipe smoke (not together)

13. FAVORITE DRINK?

With dinner: Nice glass of red wine.
As a cocktail: Grey Goose dirty martini up with extra olives.
When I want to treat myself: Coke with ice.

14. FAVORITE SPORT?

The Cheerleading competitions on ESPN

15. FAVORITE FOOD?

Pasta

16. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

In the theater: Knocked Up

17. FAVORITE DESSERTS?

Molten lava chocolate cake and ice cream (see question #8)

18. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?

Baby Proof by Emily Giffin

19. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Flowers

20. FAVORITE TV SHOW?

All tied for first: How I Met Your Mother, The Office, 30 Rock

21. ODDEST THING IN YOUR HANDBAG:

Dental floss (mainly because I NEVER floss)

23. FAVORITE THING IN YOUR CLOSET:

my black heels that I’ve had forever, can wear all day and that go with anything

No comments: