I LOVE Cinco de Mayo. This is probably due to my love of Mexican food, margaritas and Coronas. (It is NOT not due to my love of the swine flu)
And I can NEVER get enough guacamole.
Here's my recipe – enjoy!
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Salt and pepper
1 diced jalapeno
• Open avocados and remove flesh into a bowl.
• Squeeze lime over the avocado
• Mash avocado with fork until creamy, still leaving a few small chunks
• Sprinkle with garlic salt, salt and pepper
• Add tomato and cilantro
• Mix well and enjoy with your favorite chips (I prefer Tostitos Gold)
Happy May 5!