I don't know if the planets are aligned, there's a full moon or pigs have finally started flying, but right now, I am BORED at work.
That's right, folks.
The girl of a million meetings and a to-do list a mile long, has nothing. to. do.
But I can't just revel in the nothingness of my day. Nope. Not me. I have to create things to keep myself busy.
So far today that has included:
1. cleaning my desk
2. organizing the folders in my filing cabinet (that I don't even use, but boy did they need organizing!)
3. emailing a coworker asking him to schedule a meeting this afternoon (following up
4. catching up on my Google Reader. I have officially caught up! Now you all can start posting again!
5. window-shopping online, which has caused me to fall in love with these boots:
(said boots are expensive. but with all this time on my hands, I keep reading reviews about how wonderful they are. i am also hearing voices in my head telling me that i need the boots. to buy the boots for bored girls everywhere.)
6. creating my 2009 holiday card list (complete with addresses!)
7. proofreading a coworkers wedding website (which I had been putting off for a week)
8. walking 2 laps around the building to show off my cute new Michael Kors grey d'orsay kitten heels
9. uploading vacation photos to Facebook
10. signing my mother-in-law and myself up for a cooking class (her birthday gift from March), making an oil change appointment for the car (overdue) and and paying the bills (boo)