...if you don't count the fact that we've had more snow than ever before. "inches" has been replaced by "feet" in every weatherman's vocabulary.
And, in January, Mr. KK and I began detox. I'm sad to say that sobriety may very well have ruined drinking for us both. When I finally had that first glass of wine, I was pretty much like, "Meh". What have we DONE???
We learned a lot during our month on the wagon:
* Mr. KK is much better at Scrabble when he isn't drinking
* Non-hangover Saturday mornings are VERY productive
* Mr. KK snores whether he's drunk or sober. I, however, only hear him when I'm also sober
* Dining out and drinking only seltzer makes for a very cheap bill
* Life is just sometimes better with a martini
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad