Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January was fun and all...

...if you don't count the fact that we've had more snow than ever before. "inches" has been replaced by "feet" in every weatherman's vocabulary.

And, in January, Mr. KK and I began detox. I'm sad to say that sobriety may very well have ruined drinking for us both. When I finally had that first glass of wine, I was pretty much like, "Meh". What have we DONE???

We learned a lot during our month on the wagon:

* Mr. KK is much better at Scrabble when he isn't drinking
* Non-hangover Saturday mornings are VERY productive
* Mr. KK snores whether he's drunk or sober. I, however, only hear him when I'm also sober
* Dining out and drinking only seltzer makes for a very cheap bill
* Life is just sometimes better with a martini




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Bren said...

After my first pregnancy (or I should say during so as not to confuse!) I pretty much gave up drinking. I've had, in the last three years, the number of drinks I would have during, say, a normal two weeks. Love the non-hangover Saturdays!!!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, you, girly. When you gonna audit the Fed? HeeHee