Tuesday, April 21, 2009

when I'm hungry, i IM about food

this whole conversation with a coworker happened within one minute.

KK: i ate subway the other day
KK: my old veggie and cheese
KK: it was pretty good this time
KK: overstuffed
KK: with southwest chipotle sauce
KK: nice kick
CW: oooh
CW: never tried it with that
KK: extra pickles and jalapenos
KK: very tasty
CW: did they give you extra pickles?
KK: she did
KK: extra everything
KK: she could not have cared less about me or my sub
KK: and that's how she acted when making it
CW: but at least you got the pickles!
KK: yes
KK: plus a million sighs
KK: and eye rolls
KK: those are free too

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

kk have you been to Crumbs yet? If so, where the heck is it? Is it right before the bridge entering Westport?

Tasha said...

I LOVE Subway. Your post made me hungry!