Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BFFs

We are knee deep (literally) in dogs this week. Well, not really. But we DO have an extra canine at our house while my in-laws visit sunny California.

And while Vito pretty much dislikes every other dog on the planet – which could be because he truly believes that he is a human, which I'm SURE has nothing to do with the way his parents treat him – these two pups get along pretty well.

Vito met Dino when he was a wee 8 weeks old, and about the size of panini sandwich. Since then, Vito has watched Dino grow up, "tolerating" him every step of the way.

Sure, every morning Vito gives me those half-moon eyes of his that say, "Mom, is he leaving today? When can I have my bed/couch/yard/parents back?"

But they ARE cute together when the wrestle.

And take over the couch.

And keep an eye on the neighborhood:


And hopefully misery loves company, as we're planning to board them together when the whole family has a super-fun wedding to attend.

Sorry, pups!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

How cute! Those two are like peas in a pod!