I've been tagged in a Meme by Didi from The Sorority.
So here goes...
1. What is your current obsession?
• Winning the lottery. I’m convinced it’s going to happen.
• The traffic. My commute has been taking forever.
• My trip to Philly next week with the girls!
2. What are you wearing today?
My new vintage T-shirt from Target (so I’ll look cool and hip) and my FAVORITE ReRock jeans…it’s like they were made for me…I wish I had 14 more pairs.
3. What's for dinner?
Pork chops on the grill, roasted potatoes, string beans, and an arugula, tomato, avocado and goat cheese salad with lemon vinaigrette.
4. What would you eat for your last meal?
My grandmother’s roasted potatoes. Some sort of pasta. Washed down with Pine Ridge Voignier.
5. What's the last thing you bought?
$220 worth of stuff from Target that I probably didn’t need.
6. What are you listening to right now?
The super-annoying crying/whining/screaming kids of my super-annoying neighbors.
7. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
DiDi is sincere and loyal; she’s the person you pick to be your best friend.
8. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Beacon Hill, Boston. With parking, please. Our vacation home would be in Napa Valley.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A Tuscan villa for a delicious dinner and wine.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Italian. It would give me better leverage when trying to get Mr. KK to let me book a trip there.
11. What's your favourite quote (for now)?
“This kind of shit only happens to me.” – kk
12.What's your favourite colour?
Pink. Girly, preppy, this-isn’t-for-the-boys pink.
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
This black and white striped dress that I found on a rack in Filene’s Basement in Boston. It has a plunging neckline and a very exposed back. I feel absolutely beautiful in it. It’s been tailored to fit me perfectly (at least it used to!)
14. What is your dream job?
A published author, who can write for fun from home and spend the days with Mr. KK and Vito, eating out at restaurants, and traveling the world.
15. What's your favourite magazine?
InStyle. It’s just the best.
And People Style Watch, which comes out every 2 months. I must buy it the minute it hits the newsstands.
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
LOL – at first I read this quickly and thought it said “$1.00” so my answer was going to be “the winning lottery ticket”.
But $100? Definitely shoes.
17. What are you going to do after this?
Go back to writing for work.
18. What are your favourite films?
Oh, with these films you all will judge:
Meet the Parents, Wedding Crashes, Father of the Bride (Steve Martin is hilarious)
19. What's your favourite fruit?
I’m allergic to most fruits, so I’d have to say grapefruit.
If I could eat any fruit without getting hives and going into anaphylaxis shock, I’d go with a Granny Smith apple.
20. What inspires you?
People who love what they do. Especially ones who go out on a limb and risk it all. (ie, quitting their job and starting writing full-time from home. I WANT to do it…not sure I could…)
21. Your favourite books?
Chick lit central here: Jen Lancaster’s stuff, Jennifer Weiner, Jane Green, Emily Giffin
22. Do you collect anything?
I collect wine corks. I’m saving them up for a big home improvement project.
If you count clothing, then I definitely “collect” shoes.
23. What are you currently reading?
“Pretty In Plaid” by Jen Lancaster (it’s great!)
24. What's your earliest memory?
I’m not sure if I remember things because of my memory, or because I see pictures.
But one of my earliest memories was driving on the highway with my mom in her Gremlin when I was three or so, skidding on sand and almost going off the road on the exit ramp and smashing into the guard rail. From the backseat I said to my mom, “Mom, you broke the car.”
25. By what criteria do you judge a person?
How they treat others. If they’re not considerate, they’re not for me.