I have received not one, not two, but THREE awesome awards from my bloggy friends, and I couldn't feel more honored.
(NOTE: My tardiness in posting said awards does not detract from my joy)
Let the awards show begin!
First, a big thank you to Jules over at Weekly Jules, for bestowing upon me the "Superior Scribbler Award"!
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.
4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And the recipients are:
Stereos and Souffles
Next, thank you to Little Ms. Blogger for the "Love Ya!" award!
"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to bloggers who must choose more bloggers and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
And this award goes to...
And last, but definitely not least, edder has given me the "Give Good Blog" award!
The rules are to make a cocktail and send this award to four of your favorite bloggers, telling us/them why they give good blog. Considering it's not even 11am and I'm at work, I'll have to save my drink for later, as drinking before noon is highly frowned upon at the office.
Who is Mich? because she's got moxie and a funny blog to boot!
On the Rhodes of Life because she's a dog-lover too and has a fun doggie giveaway going on right now!
Congrats to the award winners – go blog and be fabulous!