Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BTW

I made a kick-ass mix for the beach this weekend – can't WAIT to be relaxing, toes in the sand listening to THIS:

(the playlist is a lot longer, these are just some highlights)

Alcohol by Barenaked Ladies
American Girl by Tom Petty
Bad Girls by Donna Summer
Friday I'm In Love by The Cure
Glamorous by Fergie
Heat Of The Moment by Asia
Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leopard
Rump Shaker by Wreckx-N-Effect
Santaria by Sublime
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
SOS by Rihanna
Starry Eyed Surprise by Foolish Fame
Yeah! by Usher

(NOT looking forward to putting on the bathing suit, tho!)


2 comments:

your invisible pixie said...

That playlist looks awesome. I just made one very similar on my ipod!

Also, I'm new to your blog, but I really like your writing style. Anyway, just saying hi :)
Have a great rest of your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks KK! Just got a new computer and am trying to recreate my playlists...this is a good start! Roy