Thursday, July 17, 2008

Make It Work!

Hooray!

Project Runway is BACK!

It hasn't even been that long, but it was so nice to see Heidi and Tim, back together again.
(I heart Tim Gunn)

And what an interesting group of designers we have this season!

Um, how COOL was Kelli's vacuum cleaner bag dress? She totally rocked that challenge.

(BTW all you designers who used tablecloths? Come on! This is Project Runway, not a 5th grade school play! Where's your imagination? Kudos to Daniel for his Solo plastic cups dress – trĂ©s cool)

Can't wait to see what happens next week!

Auf wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I'm so mad. The cable company I use doesn't have Bravo.

When I visited California I watched a marathon of the first season of Project Runway. I am hooked and I can't get it!

Anonymous said...

http://www.djmlife.blogspot.com/