This award requires me to share with my bloggy friends 10 honest things about myself.
So here goes...
- I love to gamble.
- I ate the same sandwich for 3 straight years in junior high: cheese and mustard. Once at the lunch table, I would add potato chips to the sandwich...delicious! Potato chips are also scrumptious on tuna sammies, too.
- I have a graduate degree from Harvard. I don't tell people, though, because then they'd think I was a nerd. Or wealthy. Or lying.
- I still have the blankie and stuffed animal I slept with as a child. This duo also attended college with me. And my first apartment. (Okay, my second, too. And third.)
- I'm a control freak when it comes to cooking. I can't be in the kitchen when someone else is cooking without stirring a pot, adjusting the heat or peeking in the oven.
- The clothes in my closet are arranged by color.
- I've never gotten a speeding ticket.
- I will always send an email or make a phone call. I never want to be known as the one who dropped the ball on a friendship.
- I LOVED high school and would live it all over again if I could.
- Everyday I dream of moving back to Boston.