Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing spices up a cold January day like an Award!

Thank you to Tasha of Biology Gal, for bestowing upon yours truly the Honest Scrap Award!














This award requires me to share with my bloggy friends 10 honest things about myself.

So here goes...
  1. I love to gamble.
  2. I ate the same sandwich for 3 straight years in junior high: cheese and mustard. Once at the lunch table, I would add potato chips to the sandwich...delicious! Potato chips are also scrumptious on tuna sammies, too.
  3. I have a graduate degree from Harvard. I don't tell people, though, because then they'd think I was a nerd. Or wealthy. Or lying.
  4. I still have the blankie and stuffed animal I slept with as a child. This duo also attended college with me. And my first apartment. (Okay, my second, too. And third.)
  5. I'm a control freak when it comes to cooking. I can't be in the kitchen when someone else is cooking without stirring a pot, adjusting the heat or peeking in the oven.
  6. The clothes in my closet are arranged by color.
  7. I've never gotten a speeding ticket.
  8. I will always send an email or make a phone call. I never want to be known as the one who dropped the ball on a friendship.
  9. I LOVED high school and would live it all over again if I could.
  10. Everyday I dream of moving back to Boston.
I hope you all still love me in the morning.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Yay! Great random answers! Have a great weekend!