Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello, November!

Really?

November?

When did THAT happen?

November is an okay month as far as months go. It has Thanksgiving, which is my holiday to host every year (except this year, because we have no idea where we'll be living, and I've packed away all of my serving dishes). It also is home to Black Friday, which is always a nice excuse to get Mr. KK out of the house early to shop for stuff we don't need to buy with money we don't have to spend.

And November is also the month that I participate in NaBloPoMo. That's right, last year I posted every day for a month straight. And I'm doing it again this year. (Because I'm a masochist.) With a shit-ass computer, no blog access at work and no spare time, I'm going to commit to blogging for thirty straight days. Without a day off. 

Halfway into those 30 days, I'll reach 500 blog posts, so that's something to celebrate. I will have inflicted my ridiculous life on you all 500 different times.  And you're still here. That's impressive.

No comments: