Monday, January 2, 2012

hello, 2012!

As far as years go, 2011 wasn't half bad.

We FINALLY sold our house, after multiple crazy buyers and nine months of agony:



We moved into Mr. KK's grandmother's house that we renovated, and I finally had the kitchen of my dreams:


I ran my first 5K:


We went on a family vacation to Napa, where we ate, drank, and relaxed for a whole week. If this whole East Coast thing doesn't work out, I know where I'm headed:


We had wonderful holidays in the new house. It was once again filled with family, good food, and laughter. Just what Mr. KK's grandmother would have wanted.


And there's already a LOT going on in 2012: I'm starting my new job tomorrow, I joined a gym (I will finally say good-bye to those 10 pounds!), I'm going to train for a 10K, and we'll focus on getting the outside of the house in shape for a huge garden and bocce courts.

Happy New Year, blog world! I have a good feeling about the next 365 days.




No comments: