Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Self Respect...I'm sorry

After watching a hilarious stint on the SNL Weekend Update that featured Snooki, I tuned into my first-ever episode of The Jersey Shore on Sunday. I just HAD to see it.

And, sadly, I can't get that hour of my life back.

But it has somehow seeped into my brain, so much so, that when I went to a client meeting in Jersey yesterday, I kept my eyes peeled for "The Situation" and "Snooki".

I didn't see either of them. But I did find this cool "Jersey Shore Nickname Generator" online.

So if you could please refer to me as "The Opportunity" from now on, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Go ahead, do yours. You know you want to.

On a Jersey Shore-related side note, Mr. KK's 18-year-old cousin told me that one of her friends (age 17) hooked up with Pauly D (age 29) the other night.

My first thought: um, illegal.

My second thought: um, gross.

5 comments:

FunnyGal KAT said...

I don't watch the show (I'm at my limit of incredibly stupid shows I watch), but I did the name generator and my "Jersey Shore" name is: Tanny. My pasty skin that hasn't seen sunlight in months will attest to the irony of that.

Little Ms Blogger said...

Okay, you know you're old when your first thought goes to illegal. They probably thought they scored.

I don't watch, but have done the name generator, I'm Pookie.

I'm FunnyGal, I watch ToughLove, Housewives and High School Reunion. I need to save some brain cells.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I have yet to see Jersey Shore but I have to admit I am thinking about tivo'ing it just to see what the big deal is!

I was doing some blog designs last year, but realized I don't really have enough html experience to make really cool templates. Maybe one day I'll learn and start offering them again! :)

Rebecca Dot Com said...

jersey shore looks kinda boring if you ask me! I dont get much into the mtv reality shows! love your blog...i'm following you - follow me!

http://justcherishtoday.blogspot.com

Tipsy Nikki said...

I will admit that I watch the show. not proud of it but I get so easily sucked into shows like that.

My name is The Good Time. Dinomite!