Wednesday, October 28, 2009

because the possibility of failure is what motivates me

I have decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this year!

This will be MUCH better than last year, when I attempted to do NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), some CRAZY ASS deal when you're supposed to write 50,000 words in a month. Although I was able to get 27 words down, I think starting that was a little ambitious for me, given my workload (from the place that actually PAYS me to write stuff).

THIS year, failure comes in a whole new form: National Blog Posting Month! For the entire month of November, I pledge to post on my blog at least one post per day.

Now, knowing what's ahead on my calendar in November (trip to Boston, hosting turkey day, black Friday), this is a huge undertaking for me.

However, I just learned how to post on my blog from my phone (oh yeah, I'm hip), so that should make it SO much easier. In the blink of an eye I can post my thoughts, ideas and pictures.
(Perhaps after week or so of random pictures of Vito, my kitchen, what I had for breakfast and strangers on the street, you may ask me to stop posting...)

So, stay tuned for 30 posts in 30 days, and learning WAY too much about kk.

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Weekends are tough for me - Oh hell, who am I kidding I seem to average 3 x week.

2 posts for today - wow!

GlitterFactory said...

YAY!