Tuesday, October 20, 2009

been caught sneakin'

I had a few minutes to spare on my way back to work during my lunch break (which I spent at Homegoods, searching for a new comforter) so I pulled into the plaza that now houses my most favorite store: the Marshall's Shoe & Accessories store.

Oh yes, it's true.

There's an ENTIRE Marshall's store dedicated to shoes, handbags and sunglasses.

It's awesome.

The parking lot is a zoo, but I manage to find a spot pretty far away.

As I'm walking toward the store, I run into two coworkers.

CW: "Hey, kk! Are you here for work or pleasure?"

Um...

Oh. Wait.

I look and see the Barnes and Noble bags in their hands.

Ohhhh.

KK: "I'm here for work, too. Totally."

Work shoes, that is.

2 comments:

FunnyGal KAT said...

Wait, there's a Marshall's Shoes and Accessories in Connecticut and I don't know about it?!? It sounds awesome. And I often go shopping on my lunch break (or other random breaks I give myself). I just have to make sure I stick to stores my boss wouldn't be interested in.

Little Ms Blogger said...

Opening week I was going into B&N and the manager of Marshall's opened the door and asked if I were going there opening day -- I said yes, but have yet to go.

When you don't work and yoga pants are your favorite fashion statement, heels not so fun to look at.

There was an error in this gadget