Tuesday, October 20, 2009

been caught sneakin'

I had a few minutes to spare on my way back to work during my lunch break (which I spent at Homegoods, searching for a new comforter) so I pulled into the plaza that now houses my most favorite store: the Marshall's Shoe & Accessories store.

Oh yes, it's true.

There's an ENTIRE Marshall's store dedicated to shoes, handbags and sunglasses.

It's awesome.

The parking lot is a zoo, but I manage to find a spot pretty far away.

As I'm walking toward the store, I run into two coworkers.

CW: "Hey, kk! Are you here for work or pleasure?"

Um...

Oh. Wait.

I look and see the Barnes and Noble bags in their hands.

Ohhhh.

KK: "I'm here for work, too. Totally."

Work shoes, that is.

2 comments:

FunnyGal KAT said...

Wait, there's a Marshall's Shoes and Accessories in Connecticut and I don't know about it?!? It sounds awesome. And I often go shopping on my lunch break (or other random breaks I give myself). I just have to make sure I stick to stores my boss wouldn't be interested in.

Little Ms Blogger said...

Opening week I was going into B&N and the manager of Marshall's opened the door and asked if I were going there opening day -- I said yes, but have yet to go.

When you don't work and yoga pants are your favorite fashion statement, heels not so fun to look at.