10. Porn is a way of life. There's an adult "spa" every 2 miles. And, BONUS! Parking for semi trucks!
9. Their "best" pizza is the "worst" I've ever had. Boo! Deep dish pizza!
8. The Fairfield Inn IS the best hotel around. I had doubts. They've been laid to rest.
7. Soda is called "pop".
6. Places of business don't stay open on a Sunday. Well, places we need, at least.
5. People say "hi". And they mean it.
4. Interstate 94 is one LOOOOOONG highway.
3. 8 continous hours in a conference room with coworkers can make you go batty. (Don't think I needed Battle Creek for this one...)
2. Everything moves more slowly in the midwest. Our "quick" lunch in an empty Bennigan's took an hour and a half.
1. the speed limit is 70! So that means that you can go at least 80 (legally), right???