Thursday, November 10, 2011

kk's fall must haves

I do it every year - pick 10 of my favorite items for the fall and winter.

In no particular order, here is what I'm finding fabulous right now:

1. Put Mademoiselle away for the winter, and try brushing on a bold, dark shade for winter. I love Essie Bobbing for Baubles.

2. This blog isn't called "will work for shoes" for nothing! My next footwear purchase will be these awesome platform booties by Vince Camuto. I love the grayish-taupey color.


3. Give a hoot - these are cute! I totally wouldn't want to hide these measuring cups in a cabinet. They come in 4 cute colors and make measuring more fun.
4. Okay, it's FREEZING in our house (we won't put the heat above 66!) so I need some warm jammies. Vito especially loves my doxie flannel pajamas.


5. Don't leave the house without a statement piece of jewelry. If I could pick, this bold bracelet by Tory Burch would be at the top of my list. Bonus points because it's animal print, which is so hot right now.


6. I just wore this awesome skirt yesterday from Ann Taylor Loft and got a million compliments. It hangs perfectly, is a bright red-orange, and looks awesome with tall boots and fitted top.


7. Hey, not only is my house cold, but my office is an icebox, too! I keep warm with thin, ruffly cardigans that layer easily over whatever I'm wearing.

8. Monkey slippers from Target. 'nuff said.
9. If you can't GO to Bar Americain to eat - which is FAB btw - then make some of the dishes at home with Bobby Flay's latest cookbook. Hello, mussels frites!


10. Put technology aside - every desk could use a bright, fun calendar and planner like this one from Kate Spade. Don't forget to add my birthday - April 15!


No comments: